International Transplant Nurses Society
ITNS-GA Proudly Sponsors GTF
ITNS Georgia Chapter is a proud sponsor of the Georgia Transplant Foundation scholarship program for those who are affected by transplant and are seeking a degree in healthcare.
- TueMay 2318:30
COVID Vaccine Triggered Autoimmune Diseases
Rosemary Cross, PharmD
Link to the Zoom Meeting will be sent out to registrants one hour prior on the 23rd.
Become a member
As an ITNS member, you will enjoy the many benefits of membership, which allow you to:
- Participate in transplant-specific educational programs at a discounted rate
- Network with transplant professionals throughout the region and the world
- Receive the informative quarterly ITNS eNewsletter
- Enhance your professional development through abstract submissions and educational presentations
- Access to nursing resources
- Online access to continuing education credits
- Join The Transplantation Society (TTS) for a discounted rate of $50/year.
You can’t even get a dinner for two for that. Seriously.
You will be taken to a PayPal page, then back to this website to complete registration.
ITNS-GA Chapter has been instrumental in building a foundation for all transplant professionals, expanding knowledge and assisting with providing evidence based practice to transplant patients.